Monday 17 October 2011

Illuminating and glowing

Helloooo
I thought I better tell you how I am going with my missions, I am so loving The Worlds Biggest Summit yesterday was designed especially for me. I met Susannah Conway who had some fantastic ideas for blogging, she has a fabulous website, I really love the gentle way she writes, I like this post. I can't wait for Susannah's 'Blogging from the Heart Guidebook' and the e-courses sound fabulous.
In my little "Worlds Biggest Summit" journal I have made lists in the back........one for all the e-courses I want to do......one for all the books I want to read........one for all the things I want to create. I tell you what I have a ton of work to do and I can't wait its so exciting. Are you coming with me? We are going to make a ritual journal, a senses journal, an ink drop sketch book, a table top shrine, we are going to have elevenses, its going to be so much fun.
 The gorgeous Goddess Leonie has the most magical friends. Did I tell you about Goddess Leonie, she is the incredible person who has put together "The Worlds Biggest Summit". I am so in love with her and her website, its a lovely safe, nurturing place and I visit it every day. I love her videos I feel like she talking just to me. She is the most open, honest and generous soul.......such an inspiration. I want to move next door to her and have elevenses with her. Next month we will do her courses ok, check out them out here


I'm so excited, I hope you are too, dont forget........

We are going to be ok you and me.......


Love and sparkles
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment