Wednesday 28 September 2011

Finding the Goddess in me, I know she's there somewhere.

28th September 2011
Oh my goodness here we go! I'm so excited!
Welcome to my blog, step 1 in
.........Turning on the Dream machine...........
Chug, chug, splurt, splurt here she goes, yahooo wer'e off.
So what' it about???????
 Me and my exciting adventure,
 I'm going to awaken that Goddess inside of me.
 Watch while all my dreams come true, I'm sure it will be a fabulous ride and hopefully it will inspire you to do the same, I'd love to walk the path to happiness and love with you.
So who am I ????????
I'm a Mum, a Wife, a Sister, a Daughter, a Friend and I want to be happy and I want to share it with you.
I'm normal with all the normal stuff going on, you know, debts, teenagers, low self esteem, poor body image (I'm fat), lack of confidence, just moved to a new town, (new country actually) don't know anyone and all that stuff.
Anyway thats all about to change, come with me, come on I need a friend to encourage and support me and I'd love to help you too, lets do it together.
So what's first ???????
I thought we could do it month by month. So for October I have signed up for the "Energy e-course offered by www.goddessinabottle.com 
I also found the the lovely Goddess Leonie and I have signed up for "The World's biggest Summit" and I'm going to Transform, Illuminate and Glow. The best bit is it's free, (loving that with the old debt thing going on) Check it out www.goddessguidebook.com 
Ok I have to rush now and feed the team.
See you soon
Love and sparkles
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment